Also known as Prognosticate Rheumatoid Arthritis test , This test is Used to help Diagnose and Prognosticate Rheumatoid Arthritis and Differentiate It From Other Types of Arthritis.
Now in Rs. 500
ANTI CCP (ACCP) test by Thyrocare is group test is now available at a discounted price of Rs. 500 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for ANTI CCP (ACCP) test and sample can be collected at your home.
Anti-CCP (anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide) antibodies are detected using a blood test. ACPAs are a form of autoantibody, which is an antibody generated by the immune system and directed against something composed of the body's own tissues. ACPAs are proteins that target a type of protein known as a citrullinated protein, which is present in some people's joints.
Rheumatoid Arthritis can be diagnosed with the anti-CCP antibody test (RA) in India. In 60-70 percent of persons with RA, ACPAs are present. Because not everyone with RA would test positive, doctors must consider their patient's symptoms and the outcomes of other tests when interpreting the conclusions of this test.
Test Price : Rs. 500 ( Tax included )
ANTI CCP (ACCP) test is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for ANTI CCP (ACCP) test at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your ANTI CCP (ACCP) test testing.
What Is ANTI CCP (ACCP) Test?
The anti-CCP antibody test can be used to differentiate RA from other kinds of arthritis. This test can confirm for ACPAs that are virtually invariably linked to RA. They're not present in a lot of other forms of arthritis, and they're only found in a few other autoimmune diseases.
Although research on the subject is continuing, some data indicate that testing positive for anti-CCP antibodies may forecast more severe disease than those who do not test positive or who tested positive solely for rheumatoid factor.
Rheumatologists may continue to conduct anti-CCP tests after obtaining a diagnosis and recommending medication to track your disease activity. Anti-CCP concentrations that have dropped indicate that the body's manufacture of inflammatory auto antibodies has decreased, and the patient may have minimal disease activity or be in relapse.
Whether anti-CCP (ACCP) test is a good indicator of disease activity, however, differs from patient to patient. So come to Mediyaar and get your anti-CCP test.
ANTI CCP (ACCP) Test Pricing in India
Price: Starting from Rs. 400-1000.
An Anti-CCP Test cost in India between Rs 400 and Rs 1000 in India, considering the testing centre's location and amenities.
What is the purpose of having this Anti-CCP Test?
• This test is used to distinguish rheumatoid arthritis from those other forms of arthritis and to assist diagnose and logically deducing it.
What Do Anti-CCP Test Results Indicate?
• As per the Hospital for Special Surgery, an anti-CCP test of up to 20 u/mL is considered negative. An Anti-CCP test that is positive at 20u/mL or above is usually a marker of rheumatoid arthritis when combined with other indications and complications.
What Diseases Can Anti-CCP Aid in Diagnosis?
• Rheumatoid arthritis is significantly linked to anti-CCP. Anti-CCP tests are frequently ordered in conjunction with the rheumatoid antigen test, a related but less precise autoantibody linked to RA.
What is the Anti-CCP Antibody Test Procedure?
• Anti CCP antibodies testing is a blood test that medical labs perform. Laboratory personnel even come to the patients' homes to collect blood samples. Anti-CCP levels are measured using a venous blood sample collected from an arm vein.
Is there any additional preparation required for the Anti-CCP test?
• You should not forget to notify your doctor about any current meds you're taking. Any allergy background should also be mentioned. Aside from that, no special preparation is needed.