ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL test in Pune
Also known as (hbsag) , test for active or chronic hepatitis b .
Now in Rs 500
> Test type : SERUM Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What Is Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Test?
This Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) - Total Test examines your blood for hepatitis B surface antigens. The test is performed to determine if you have a fresh or long-term HBV infection.
Many patients are asymptomatic or simply feel as if they are suffering from a mild case of the flu. Signs may not appear until the infection is severe or recurrent. So book your test now with us at Mediyaar.
Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Test Pricing in Pune:
Price: Starting from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000
An Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Test in Pune might cost somewhere between Rs 200 to Rs 1000, relying on the region and features of the health centre.
ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 500 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - SERUM
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Pune
Labs in Pune offering test similar to ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL (Offline – Lab visit )
Mauli Diagnostics Centre
Mhetre Corner, Near Abhyudaya Bank, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra - 411045
Samarth Diagnostic Services
Sai Kripa Bhavan, Shop No. 21, adjacent BSNL OfficeNear KSB Pump, Pune Bombay Highway Pimpri Chowk, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra - 411018
Exo Path Labs
Shubham Galleriya Finolex Chowk, Nera Croma, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra - 411018
Golwilkar Metropolis Health Services
1st Floor, Srinivasa Complex, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra - 411045
Healthspring Community Medical Centre
Unit Wb F 32& 33 1st Floor Amanora Town Centre, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar Kharadi Bypass, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Jeevan Pathology Laboratory
Shop No. 6, Todkar Township, Sasane Nagar, Autadwadi Handewadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Apollo Diagnostics -
D-3, Ganeesham Commercial Phase 2, BRT Road, Back side of Govind Garden, Pimple Saudagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411017
Vision Diagnostic Center
Shop No.12 Kumar Ridhi Building, Kubera Sankul, Near Priyadarshan Society, Gadital, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Lokseva Pathology Laboratory
Vaishali Heights, Malwadi Road, Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Yog Multispeciality Hospital And Research Center
Survey No 85/1/2 Manjri Greens, Pune Sholapur Road, Manjari Budruk, Near Manjri Stud Farm, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 412307
Fourth Floor, 403-A, Town Square, Above Dorabjees, Airport Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411014
P H Diagnostic Centre
Lotus Court, Near Adinath Society, Pune Satara Road, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra - 411009
7th Arihant, Above Mehar Dresses, Near Bank of Maharashtra, adjacent Ranka Jewellers Showroom, Karve Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra - 411004
Vimal Laboratory Services
Shop No 2, Shree Krishna Complex, Sasane Nagar, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Ask Path Services
ASK Path Services, Chatrapati Chowk, Kaspate Wasti, Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra - 411057
778, Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Near Kamala Nehru Park, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra - 411004
Nidan Diagnostics, Near Dominos, Nagras Road, Ward No. 8, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra - 411007
C/o Lotus Hospital, 163a/1a/11, Laxmi Angan, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Chandekar Pathology Lab
167 Galli No 2, Shree Krupa Dahanukar Colony, S No 43, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra - 411038
Wellness Clinic Rupali Height, Kalakahadak Road, Oppsite Blue Bell Societ, Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra - 411057
What additional tests could I have in addition to this one?
• Other blood tests to detect HBV may be ordered by your healthcare professional. Antigens on the bacteria's surface, envelope, and base, as well as resistance to these antigens, can be found using these tests. The signs of all five types of hepatitis are very similar. As a result, this blood test is frequently used in conjunction with some other hepatitis blood tests to inform your physician of the virus type and stage of illness you may have.
What do the findings of my tests imply?
• Test results may differ relying on your age, gender, medical history, test procedures, and other factors. Negative or nonreactive results indicate that no hepatitis B surface antigens (HBsAg) were identified.
Is there any danger in taking this test?
• A HBsAg blood test at Home involving a needle entails various hazards. Bleeding, infection, bruises, and lightheadedness are some of the symptoms. You may feel a tiny sting or pain when the syringe pricks your arm or hand. It's possible that the area will be uncomfortable afterwards.
What is the best way for me to prepare for this test?
• This test does not require any preparation. Make sure your doctor is aware of all the medications, herbs, minerals, and additions you're taking. This includes all the non-prescribed and illegal medications as well.
Why is this test being conducted?
• Hepatitis B is a liver infection caused by a viral infection. Hepatitis B lab tests can reveal current virus Infection, previous HBV transmission, or virus immunity.