ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) test in Gurgaon
Mullerian-inhibiting hormone (mih), mullerian inhibiting factor (mif), mullerian-inhibiting substance (mis), egg timer test, infertility .
Now in Rs 1900
> Test type : SERUM Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What Is Anti Mullerian Hormone Test?
An AMH blood test is routinely used to measure a woman's potential to produce viable eggs. During her menstrual years, a woman's ovaries can produce hundreds of eggs. A woman's figure drops as she grows older. A woman's blood AMH level can reflect how many viable egg follicles she still has. Ovarian reserve is the term for this. You can get AMH blood test in Gurgaon done at Mediyaar.
Anti Mullerian Hormone Price in Gurgaon
The approximate cost of Anti-Mullerian Hormone Test varies depending on several criteria, including the city, region, test accessibility, and Lab reputation. AMH bood test price usually ranges from 1600 to 2200 rupees. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's AMH blood test in Gurgaon, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 1900 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - SERUM
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Gurgaon
Labs in Gurgaon offering test similar to ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) (Offline – Lab visit )
Jain Diagnostic Centre
283/1, New Railway Road, Sector 12, Arjun Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Capital Diagnostic Centre
near Hanuman Mandir, Farrukh Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122506
Fortune Towers II, 406, Udyog Vihar III, Dundahera, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122016
Raghav Diagnostic Centre
Raj Nagar Chowk, Khandsa Road, Arjun Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Chopra Diagnostics And Ct Scan
Clinic Plot 3 & 4, Jalvayu Vihar Road, Arjun Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Unique Diagnostics And Research Centre
274/1, Adarsh Nagar, Arjun Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
When is an AMH test required?
• If you are a female who is having trouble conceiving, you might need an AMH test. The test can help you determine your chances of having a child. High levels could indicate that you have more eggs present and will respond to treatment better. You could have fewer eggs produced and may not respond well to treatment if your AMH levels are low.
How does the AMH blood test work in the body?
• A tiny needle is used to obtain a blood sample from your arm by a healthcare provider. Only a little amount of blood is taken into a test tube or vial once the needle is inserted. When the syringe goes in or out, it may sting a little. It often takes around five minutes to complete the blood test.
Is there any risk associated with this AMH test?
• Having a blood test carries relatively little risk. You might notice some soreness or redness. However, the discomfort goes quickly.
Is it possible to get pregnant if your AMH level is low?
• Yes. Many females with a weak AMH spontaneously become pregnant, though this becomes less frequent when the score drops below "low." AMH levels fluctuate from month to month, and a low level does not rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
Is there any specific reason behind low AMH?
• There could be many reasons behind low Anti Mullerian Hormone. For example, it could be your age, genetic profile or other medical condition.