ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) test in Surat
Mullerian-inhibiting hormone (mih), mullerian inhibiting factor (mif), mullerian-inhibiting substance (mis), egg timer test, infertility .
Now in Rs 1900
> Test type : SERUM Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What Is Anti Mullerian Hormone Test?
An AMH blood test is routinely used to measure a woman's potential to produce viable eggs. During her menstrual years, a woman's ovaries can produce hundreds of eggs. A woman's figure drops as she grows older. A woman's blood AMH level can reflect how many viable egg follicles she still has. Ovarian reserve is the term for this. You can get AMH blood test in Surat done at Mediyaar.
Anti Mullerian Hormone Price in Surat
The approximate cost of Anti-Mullerian Hormone Test varies depending on several criteria, including the city, region, test accessibility, and Lab reputation. AMH bood test price usually ranges from 1600 to 2200 rupees. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's AMH blood test in Surat, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 1900 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - SERUM
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Surat
Labs in Surat offering test similar to ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) (Offline – Lab visit )
Abha Clinical Laboratory
2nd/3rd Floor, Raj Ratna Chambers, Bhagal Char Rasta, Dabgarwad, Bhagal, Surat, Gujarat - 395003
Doctors Clinical Laboratory
10, Kalpana Shopping Centre 2, 1st Floor, Rander Road, Adajan Patia, Rander, Surat, Gujarat - 395005
D G Point Wing A, Near Puna Jakat Naka, Surat Ho, Surat, Gujarat - 395003
Deep Pathology Laboratory
3/4, Suresh Complex, Laxmi Nagar Society, Near Varun Apartment, Varachha Road, Surat, Gujarat - 395006
Anup Clinical Laboratory
In Front Of Saiyedpura Petrol Pump, Saiyedpura, Surat, Gujarat - 395003
Aastha Pathology Laboratory
Shop No.101-102, 1st Floor, Roman Point, Varachha Road, Hira Baug Circle, Surat, Gujarat - 395006
Heer Clinical Laboratory
1st Floor, National Plaza,Near Himson Circle, Station Road, Surat, Gujarat - 395003
Aishni Pathology Laboratory
203, Takshshila Apartment, 2nd Floor, Majura Gate, Surat, Gujarat - 395002
Kruti Pathology Laboratory
U-9, Yashkamal Complex, Near Jeevan Jyot Theater, Udhna, Surat, Gujarat - 394210
When is an AMH test required?
• If you are a female who is having trouble conceiving, you might need an AMH test. The test can help you determine your chances of having a child. High levels could indicate that you have more eggs present and will respond to treatment better. You could have fewer eggs produced and may not respond well to treatment if your AMH levels are low.
How does the AMH blood test work in the body?
• A tiny needle is used to obtain a blood sample from your arm by a healthcare provider. Only a little amount of blood is taken into a test tube or vial once the needle is inserted. When the syringe goes in or out, it may sting a little. It often takes around five minutes to complete the blood test.
Is there any risk associated with this AMH test?
• Having a blood test carries relatively little risk. You might notice some soreness or redness. However, the discomfort goes quickly.
Is it possible to get pregnant if your AMH level is low?
• Yes. Many females with a weak AMH spontaneously become pregnant, though this becomes less frequent when the score drops below "low." AMH levels fluctuate from month to month, and a low level does not rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
Is there any specific reason behind low AMH?
• There could be many reasons behind low Anti Mullerian Hormone. For example, it could be your age, genetic profile or other medical condition.