C PEPTIDE test in Ambur
Also known as insulin c-peptide, connecting peptide, insulin proinsulin c-peptide , to help evaluate insulin production by the beta cells in the pancreas or to help determine the cause of low blood glucose (hypoglycemia) .
Now in Rs 700
> Test type : Blood (SERUM ) Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: 10-12 Hours Fasting Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
To discern among both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, the C-peptide test is commonly employed. When you have type 1 diabetes, your pancreas generates a small amount of insulin and C-peptide. Your body releases insulin but doesn't utilize it correctly when you have type 2 diabetes. C-peptide levels may be elevated above normal as a result of this. You can book C-peptide blood test in Ambur with us at Mediyaar.
C PEPTIDE Test Price in Ambur
The approximate cost of C PEPTIDE Test varies depending on several criteria, including the city, region, test accessibility, and Lab reputation. C-peptide test price in Ambur usually ranges from 600 to 1000 rupees. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's c-peptide test in Ambur, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you .
C PEPTIDE Test - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 700 ( Tax included )
- 10-12 Hours Fasting Required
- Sample Type - Blood (SERUM )
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Ambur
Labs in Ambur offering test similar to C PEPTIDE Test (Offline – Lab visit )
What is the purpose of a C-peptide test?
• If your doctor suspects you have diabetes but isn't sure whether it's type 1 or type 2, you might need a C-peptide test. If you have signs of low blood glucose, you might need a C-peptide test.
During a C-peptide test, what happens?
• A C-peptide blood test is usually administered by blood. A health care expert will collect a blood test from a vein in your arm using a tiny needle during a blood test.
Is there a C-peptide urine test available?
• Urine can also be tested for C-peptide. Your doctor may want you to collect all of the urine you pass in 24 hours. It's known as a 24-hour urine specimen test. Your health care practitioner or a laboratory specialist will supply you with a container to collect your urine in as well as for instructions on how to collect and keep your samples for this test.
Is there anything I can do to prepare for the test?
• Before a C-peptide blood test, you might have to fast for 8–12 hours. Whether your doctor has prescribed a C-peptide urine test, make sure you inquire if there are any special instructions you must follow.
Is there any danger in taking the C-peptide test?
• Having a blood test carries relatively little risk. There may be some discomfort where the needle was inserted. A urine test carries no known dangers.