CA 19.9 test in Mattannur
Also known as carbohydrate antigen 19-9 cancer antigen-gi ca-gi ca 19-9 , primarily to monitor response to pancreatic cancer treatment and to watch for recurrence, sometimes to aid in the diagnosis of pancreatic cancer .
Now in Rs 740
> Test type : SERUM Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What is the CA 19.9 Test?
A CA 19-9 blood test is used to determine the quantity of CA 19.9 in the blood. It is a kind of indicator. Tumor markers are chemicals present in the tissue, blood, or other bodily fluids that can indicate the presence of malignancy or noncancerous diseases.
CA 19.9 Price in Mattannur:
Price: Starting from Rs. 150-1500
A CA 19.9 blood Test in Mattannur might cost somewhere around Rs 150 and Rs 1500, depending on the locality and screening laboratory's expertise.
CA 19.9 - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - SERUM
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Mattannur
Labs in Mattannur offering test similar to CA 19.9 (Offline – Lab visit )
Is there any danger in taking the test?
• Getting a blood test carries relatively little risk. You may experience little pain or bruising where the needle was inserted, but most indications fade rapidly.
When does the CA 19-9 test take place?
• CA 19-9 levels can be analyzed in the context of a panel of biomarkers in a blood test to diagnose the illness. Patients may also be eligible for the test if they have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
What Is the Procedure for the CA 19.9 blood Test?
• The patient's blood is drawn and forwarded to a laboratory for testing to determine the concentration of CA 19.9 in the blood. A radioimmunoassay, or RIA, test is used to analyse this sample of blood.
What additional tests could I have in addition to this one?
• Other tumour markers may be checked using tests ordered by your healthcare physician. To understand more about your cancer, you may have imaging studies or other lab tests. These extra tests will help you figure out if your Cancer Antigen - CA 19.9 blood test is positive due to something beyond cancer.
Is there anything more I should know about the CA 19-9 test?
• Testing techniques and results for CA 19.9 blood test online can differ from lab to lab. If you're obtaining tests on a regular basis to monitor your cancer therapy, talk to your doctor about having all of your tests done at the same lab so that your results are consistent.