FREE PSA test in Mattannur
Also known as tumor marker, cancer marker , tests can help detect signs of prostate cancer .
Now in Rs 740
> Test type : SERUM Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What Is The Free PSA Test?
The PSA test in Mattannur can detect elevated PSA levels, which could suggest prostate cancer. PSA levels can be raised by a variety of diseases, including an enlarged or inflammatory prostate. As a result, figuring out what a high PSA score signifies can be difficult.
There's a lot of contradicting information out there on PSA testing. You should discuss the problem with your doctor, taking into account your risk factors and evaluating your personal preferences before deciding on a PSA test. So book your test with us now at Mediyaar.
Free PSA Test Pricing in Mattannur
Price: Starting from Rs. 500-1000
• The pricing of a free PSA test in Mattannur might vary from Rs 500 to Rs 1000, depending on the area and the diagnostic laboratory's expertise.
FREE PSA - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - SERUM
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Mattannur
Labs in Mattannur offering test similar to FREE PSA (Offline – Lab visit )
Why do doctors recommend the free PSA test?
• If your PSA levels are somewhat elevated, a free PSA test may be administered instead of a biopsy. If your cancer has recurred after therapy, it can also be used to provide your doctor with a sense of how strong the cancer is.
What do the results of your tests imply?
• The more your PSA level and the lesser your free PSA level, the stronger your likelihood of prostate cancer is. Age determines the ranges. Even if you don't really have prostate cancer, your PSA levels are likely to grow as you age.
Is a free PSA test necessary to take?
• If your overall PSA levels are high, a free PSA test is generally a better next step than heading directly to a biopsy. In the end, it's a question you and your physician should talk about.
How is the testing carried out?
• A needle will be used by a nurse or healthcare technician to take blood from a vein, most probably in your arm. Your PSA level is determined by analyzing your sample of blood in the laboratory.
Is the test capable of detecting cancer?
• Although free PSA testing is faster, less expensive, and less traumatic than biopsies, they cannot verify or rule out malignancy. A biopsy may be suggested if the levels first indicate a potential risk of prostate cancer.