FREE TESTOSTERONE test in Bangalore
Also known as total testosterone, bioavailable testosterone , to detect an abnormal testosterone level in males and females .
Now in Rs 740
> Test type : Blood (SERUM ) Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What is a Free Testosterone Test?
A Free testosterone blood test is a basic blood test that is used to determine testosterone levels. Doctors will perform a physical exam to check for indicators of low or high levels of testosterone. Before conducting the blood test, they may inquire about the person's medical background and any drugs they are taking.
Doctors usually conduct testing first thing in the morning, when hormone levels are at their peak. A tiny needle is used to take a sample of blood from the arm for the blood test. This procedure takes only a few minutes on average. You can have your test booked here at Mediyaar.
Free Testosterone Test Price in Bangalore
Price: Starting from Rs. 600 to 1000
A Free Testosterone blood test cost in Bangalore from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, and depending on the location and conveniences of the test centre. We are offering you the best free testosterone test price
FREE TESTOSTERONE - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - Blood (SERUM )
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Bangalore
Labs in Bangalore offering test similar to FREE TESTOSTERONE (Offline – Lab visit )
Kurubarahalli Circle, Mahalakshmi Puram , Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560086
No.2094, Railway Parallel Road, Kengeri Satellite Town, Kengeri, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560060
Sri Sai Ram Towers, 24, 5th Main Road, Chamrajpet, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560018
Domlur Layout, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Indiranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Rv Metropolis Diagnostic And Healthcare Centre Pvt Ltd
76/10, 15th Cross, 4th Main, Margosa Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560003
Saldanha Diagnostic Centre
No.40, Gover Road,Near St Peters Church, Cox Town, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560005
Solace Unit, 1/1, Chikanna Garden, 5th main road, Chamarajpete, Bangalore - 560 018, Chamrajpet, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560018
Bhuvan Diagnostic Center
58, Nelagadranahalli Main Road, Rukmini Nagar, Nagasandra, Thirumalapura, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560073
Lucid Medical Diagnostics
Municipal No. 6a, 7th block, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560082
No. 46, 27th Cross, 3rd Main road, 7th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560082
T.K.S Diagnostic Center
Ramachandra Reddy Building, No.2, Ground Floor, Bhavani Road, Hebbagodi, Hebbagodi Police Station, Electronic City, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560100
Trea Healthcare And Diagnostics
No.32, Millers Tank Bund Road, Near Cunningaham Road, Near Jain Hospital Main Gate, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560052
2342, 27th Main Road, Near Gayatri Temple, 17th Cross Road, Vanganahalli, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560102
No 79, kendra upadyayara sangha layout, Nagarbhavi circle, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560072
Y S Diagnostic Centre
No.18, Navami Arcade, 2nd Cross, 3rd Stage, 3rd Block, adjacent APEX Bank, Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560079
Medall Clumax Diagnostics
Old No.66, New No.1, 2nd Main, Bhashyam Circle, VyalikavalNear Sangam Petrol Bunk, Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560003
No 311, Sampige Road, 15th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560003
Icon Diagnostic Centre
No.36, 1st Floor, 1st Main Road, 3rd Stage, 3rd Block, Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560079
Rxpress Labs, Banashankari Stage 3, Banashankari, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560085
Dr Desai Micro Lab
Thubarahalli, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560066
Is it possible to boost free testosterone naturally?
• To naturally enhance levels of testosterone, there isn't much that could be done. Lifestyle modification, such as frequent exercise, proper eating, keeping a healthy weight, and avoiding the use of illegal drugs and/or excessive alcohol, can help preserve testosterone levels within an average limit.
Is there any danger in taking the test?
• Getting a blood test carries relatively little risk. You may experience little pain or bruising where the injection was inserted, but most symptoms fade rapidly.
How does a free testosterone level test work?
• With the help of a little needle, a health care practitioner will draw blood from a vein in the arm. A blood specimen will be obtained into a tube or vial once the procedure is done. When the needle goes in or out, it may ache a little. It normally takes less than 5 minutes for this task.
How much free testosterone is considered normal?
• Normal testosterone levels in healthy males range from 350 to 1000 nanograms per deciliter. To keep testosterone in this zone, regular physiology allows the mind and testes to collaborate.
What factors could influence the test results?
• Some medications may have an impact on your test findings. Antifungal medications, such as ketoconazole, and hormone medications are among them. If you take the test later in the day, your testosterone level may appear to be lower than it actually is.