HLA-B27 test in Pune
Also known as hla-b27 antigen .
Now in Rs 1400
> Test type : Blood ( EDTA ) Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What is the HLA-B27 Test?
Human leukocyte antigens are those proteins in our body that assist our immunity system and distinguish between different cells in the body. All of us have a set of HLA genes we have inherited that lead to the various antigens found on our cell surfaces. Everyone's HLA combination is different and it's determined by the presence and absence of antigens.
HLA-B27 Test Price in Pune
Price: Starting at Rs.1400
• The fact that Mediyaar offers low-cost health tests is the major reason why you should choose it for this test. And the HLA-B27 blood test in Pune is now available at a reduced price at Mediyaar. If you prefer, you can take the test in the comfort of your own home or office. So, don't put it off any longer and fill out the form to have your sample collected.
HLA-B27 Test - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 1400 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - Blood ( EDTA )
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Pune
Labs in Pune offering test similar to HLA-B27 Test (Offline – Lab visit )
Mauli Diagnostics Centre
Mhetre Corner, Near Abhyudaya Bank, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra - 411045
Samarth Diagnostic Services
Sai Kripa Bhavan, Shop No. 21, adjacent BSNL OfficeNear KSB Pump, Pune Bombay Highway Pimpri Chowk, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra - 411018
Exo Path Labs
Shubham Galleriya Finolex Chowk, Nera Croma, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra - 411018
Golwilkar Metropolis Health Services
1st Floor, Srinivasa Complex, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra - 411045
Healthspring Community Medical Centre
Unit Wb F 32& 33 1st Floor Amanora Town Centre, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar Kharadi Bypass, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Jeevan Pathology Laboratory
Shop No. 6, Todkar Township, Sasane Nagar, Autadwadi Handewadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Apollo Diagnostics -
D-3, Ganeesham Commercial Phase 2, BRT Road, Back side of Govind Garden, Pimple Saudagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411017
Vision Diagnostic Center
Shop No.12 Kumar Ridhi Building, Kubera Sankul, Near Priyadarshan Society, Gadital, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Lokseva Pathology Laboratory
Vaishali Heights, Malwadi Road, Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Yog Multispeciality Hospital And Research Center
Survey No 85/1/2 Manjri Greens, Pune Sholapur Road, Manjari Budruk, Near Manjri Stud Farm, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 412307
Fourth Floor, 403-A, Town Square, Above Dorabjees, Airport Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411014
P H Diagnostic Centre
Lotus Court, Near Adinath Society, Pune Satara Road, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra - 411009
7th Arihant, Above Mehar Dresses, Near Bank of Maharashtra, adjacent Ranka Jewellers Showroom, Karve Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra - 411004
Vimal Laboratory Services
Shop No 2, Shree Krishna Complex, Sasane Nagar, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Ask Path Services
ASK Path Services, Chatrapati Chowk, Kaspate Wasti, Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra - 411057
778, Bhandarkar Road, Erandwane, Near Kamala Nehru Park, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra - 411004
Nidan Diagnostics, Near Dominos, Nagras Road, Ward No. 8, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra - 411007
C/o Lotus Hospital, 163a/1a/11, Laxmi Angan, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Chandekar Pathology Lab
167 Galli No 2, Shree Krupa Dahanukar Colony, S No 43, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra - 411038
Wellness Clinic Rupali Height, Kalakahadak Road, Oppsite Blue Bell Societ, Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra - 411057
Manisha Apartment, 1st Floor, Solapur Road, Shankar Mutt, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411013
Matushree Pathology Laboratory
Flat No. 6, Ganga Complex, Above Bafna Hardware Shop, Golf Club Road, Yerawada, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra - 411006
Flat No 8, Niyoshi Park I, Sanghvinagar, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra - 411007
Disha Diagnostic Centre
1, Disha Apartment, Sanghvinagar, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra - 411007
Plus Pathology Laboratory
26, Bhosale Arcade, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411028
Varad Diagnostic Centre
Shop No. 1 And 2, 1st Floor, Vision Galleria Mall, Opposit G Mart, Pimple Saudagar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411027
5, Kudale Patil Corner, Near State Bank of India, Sinhgad Road, Vadgaon Budruk, Vadgaon, Pune, Maharashtra - 411041
2418, 1st Floor, Thacker's House, 3rd Wing East St, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra - 411001
V Care Pathology Laboratory
1, Mohitetwin Tower, Sinhgad Road, Anand Nagar, Vadgaon, Pune, Maharashtra - 411051
Millennium Special Pathology Laboratory
Office No. 10/11/12, 1st Floor, N K Image, Tilak Road, Sadashiv Peth, Pune Peth, Pune, Maharashtra - 411030
Health Solution Pathalogy Labs Pvt Ltd
Sr. No. 36/4, Shankar Nagar, Pathare Wasti, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra - 411014
Mediline Pathology Laboratory
Shivprasad Building, Below Janvikas Patsanstha, Famous Chowk, Sangavi, Pune, Maharashtra - 411027
Karve Road, Dahanukar Colony, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra - 411052
Akshay Centre, 1st Floor, adjacent Jayashree Hotel, Tilak Road, Shukrawar Peth, Pune Peth, Pune, Maharashtra - 411002
1st Floor, Fortaleza Building, Central Avenue Road, Kalyani Nagar, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra - 411006
Why is the HLA-B27 Test Done?
• The HLA-B27 blood test online is used to help confirm or reinforce a probable diagnosis of reactive arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, anterior uveitis etc. Always keep in mind that this test is not a diagnostic test. This means that it cannot be used to detect or rule out a condition.
When should we take the HLA-B27 test?
• When you experience chronic or acute pain and swelling in the spine, chest, eyes, neck, or joints, you should take this test. Moreover, if your doctor feels the reason behind the pain is an autoimmune condition linked to the existence of HLA-B27, you should take this test. When somebody has persistent uveitis, an HLA-B27 test might be required.
What do the results of this test mean?
• A positive HLA-B27 blood test indicates that the individual is at a higher risk of acquiring autoimmune disorders. If an HLA-B27 test comes out negative, the problem was not found. This does not rule out the possibility that the person tested has the presumed condition, as people without the HLA-B27 antigen might also have autoimmune disorders.
How Long Does the HLA-B27 Test Results take?
• This is dependent on the lab you choose to conduct the testing. HLA-B27 antigen testing necessitates the use of specialist equipment and knowledge so it isn't something that every laboratory provides. You need to submit your blood sample to a reference laboratory, and it may take a few days to get the results.
Who is more prone to developing a disease related to HLA-B27?
• Though males are more likely to develop disorders linked to HLA-B27, females can also be impacted. The indications and symptoms of the disorders, on the other hand, are generally milder in women. HLA-B27 may now be divided into subgroups thanks to modern genetic testing tools. And, more than 100 distinct subtypes have been found so far.