IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) test in Madurai
Also known as total immunoglobulins, igg , test is performed to determine the presence of any infection & level of immunity of our body. .
Now in Rs 740
> Test type : SERUM Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What is Immunoglobulin G (IGG) Test?
IgG Serum, Quantitative IgG, IgG blood Test, and Serum are all names for the Immunoglobulin G blood test. It's a standard blood test that determines the presence of Immunoglobulin G antibodies in the body. The IgG Serum test is used to assess whether or not the body is infected and how strong our immune system is.
The outcome of an immunoglobulin G test is classified as high or low. IgG tests are not precise, and while they can detect infections and autoimmune illnesses, they cannot determine the cause of unusual IgG levels, necessitating the use of other tests. So have yourself tested with the IGG blood test online with us at Mediyaar.
Immunoglobulin G (IGG) Test Price in Madurai:-
Immunoglobulin G blood test price in Madurai can vary from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, depending on the diagnostic laboratory's locality and competence. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's IGG blood test in Madurai, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - SERUM
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Madurai
Labs in Madurai offering test similar to IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) (Offline – Lab visit )
Endocare Diagnostic Centre
No 105, Palam Station Road, Goripalayam, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625002
Sundar Digital X Ray And Clinical Lab
G N Mansion, Near Pudhur Canara Bank, K Pudhu, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625007
Get Well Clinical Lab
MIG 344, Vairam Complex, 80 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Madurai HO, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625001
Madura Clinical Lab Digital X-Ray And Ecg
No 85 H/1, Kamarajar Salai, Madurai HO, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625001
Thaai Diagnostic Centre
No 7/9, Wellignton Road, Near Durga Medicals, Nagamalai Pudhukottai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625019
No 4 Keshavana Complex, LIG ColonyNear Rajmahal Kalyana Mandapam, K K Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625020
No 12, P T Rajan Road, Narimedu, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625002
Sri Vishnu Clinical Lab
38b/99, Jaihindpuram 2nd Main Road, Jaihindpuram, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625011
No 50 VMR Complex, Palanganatham, Vasantha Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625003
Vembu Wellness Services
2-3/15, Third street, Koodal nagar, Madurai, Tamilnadu - 625018
Valzhga Valamudan Diagnostic Centre
No 320, Anna Main Street 4th Street, Madurai Bazaar, Pastian Nagar, Bethaniapuram, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625001
No 232/190, South Market Street, Madurai HO, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625001
No 5 Ground Floor, Sai Nivas, Krishnarayar Tank Street, Near George Oaks, Madurai City, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625001
9a, Vallabai Road, Madurai HO, Chokkikulam, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625001
Vsv Clinical Laboratory
No 49, Ponmeni Narayanan Street, S S Colony, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625016
Indus Diagnostic Lab
27, Theni Main Road, PP Chavadi, Near PTR Tea Stall, Kalavasal, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625016
No 24 A, Kakkan Street, Near Madurai Medical College, Shenoy Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625020
A1/4, K. K. Nagar Main Road, Near K K Nagar EB Office, K K Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu - 625020
What implications may be drawn from the results?
• High IgG levels can occur as a result of infections in the body, autoimmune illnesses such as Cirrhosis, or reactivity to particular chemicals. IgG levels that are low suggest that the body is losing protein.
What is the procedure for conducting the test?
• The Immunoglobulin G test is a relatively straightforward blood test that involves a sample of blood collected from the arm veins. The blood sample is subsequently delivered to a pathologist for analysis.
Why is the test carried out?
• Immunoglobulin tests are carried out for a variety of reasons. When the immune system isn't functioning properly, doctors employ immunoglobulin testing to assist identifies immunodeficiencies. In a child who has a lot of infections or atypical infections, physicians may anticipate immunodeficiency.
What Should We Do in Advance of an Immunoglobulin Test?
• Unless they are simultaneously having other tests that necessitate fasting, children can eat and drink normally. Inform your doctor about any medications your kid is taking, as certain medications can alter test results.
When Will the Immunoglobulin Test Results Be Available?
• The findings may take a few days to become accessible. If the test results indicate a problem, the doctor may prescribe additional tests to determine the nature of the issue and how to address it.