IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) test in Nagpur
Also known as total immunoglobulins, igg , test is performed to determine the presence of any infection & level of immunity of our body. .
Now in Rs 740
> Test type : SERUM Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What is Immunoglobulin G (IGG) Test?
IgG Serum, Quantitative IgG, IgG blood Test, and Serum are all names for the Immunoglobulin G blood test. It's a standard blood test that determines the presence of Immunoglobulin G antibodies in the body. The IgG Serum test is used to assess whether or not the body is infected and how strong our immune system is.
The outcome of an immunoglobulin G test is classified as high or low. IgG tests are not precise, and while they can detect infections and autoimmune illnesses, they cannot determine the cause of unusual IgG levels, necessitating the use of other tests. So have yourself tested with the IGG blood test online with us at Mediyaar.
Immunoglobulin G (IGG) Test Price in Nagpur:-
Immunoglobulin G blood test price in Nagpur can vary from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, depending on the diagnostic laboratory's locality and competence. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's IGG blood test in Nagpur, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - SERUM
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Nagpur
Labs in Nagpur offering test similar to IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) (Offline – Lab visit )
Saraswati Pathology Laboratory
Fawara Chowk, Near Ram Cooler, New Shukrawari, Gandhi Bagh, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440002
Aas Pathology Lab
13 Pushpkunj Complex, Central Bazar Road, Ramdas Peth, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440010
Midas Pathology Lab
Plot No. 1, Ajni Road, Near TB Ward, GMCH, Dhantoli, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440003
Bhore Pathology Laboratory
Lajwanti Complex, Central Avenue, Gandhi Bagh, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440002
Madhav Pathology Laboratory
Shree Swami Arcade, West High Court Road, Dharampeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440010
Avanthi Pathology Lab
2nd Floor, Medical College Road, Next to Cancer Hospital, Gandhi Bagh, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440018
Chandak Computerized Clinical Laboratory
101, Honey palace, C A Road, Nandanvan, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440008
Dr Deshmukh Avinash Pathology
Patrakar Bhawan, Near Yashwant Stadium Panchsheel Squer, Dhantoli, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440012
Godani Pathology Lab
Kamptee Road, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440026
What implications may be drawn from the results?
• High IgG levels can occur as a result of infections in the body, autoimmune illnesses such as Cirrhosis, or reactivity to particular chemicals. IgG levels that are low suggest that the body is losing protein.
What is the procedure for conducting the test?
• The Immunoglobulin G test is a relatively straightforward blood test that involves a sample of blood collected from the arm veins. The blood sample is subsequently delivered to a pathologist for analysis.
Why is the test carried out?
• Immunoglobulin tests are carried out for a variety of reasons. When the immune system isn't functioning properly, doctors employ immunoglobulin testing to assist identifies immunodeficiencies. In a child who has a lot of infections or atypical infections, physicians may anticipate immunodeficiency.
What Should We Do in Advance of an Immunoglobulin Test?
• Unless they are simultaneously having other tests that necessitate fasting, children can eat and drink normally. Inform your doctor about any medications your kid is taking, as certain medications can alter test results.
When Will the Immunoglobulin Test Results Be Available?
• The findings may take a few days to become accessible. If the test results indicate a problem, the doctor may prescribe additional tests to determine the nature of the issue and how to address it.