IMMUNOGLOBULIN M (IGM) test in Allahabad
Tests to help diagnose immuno deficiencies in a adult or child who gets a lot of infections or unusual infections. .
Now in Rs 725
> Test type : Blood (SERUM) Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
What is Immunoglobulin M (IGM) Test?
The Immunoglobulin M (IGM) Test is used to determine how many IgM antibodies are present in the blood. The IgM blood test can also be used to evaluate a patient's immune system, as well as to detect and track an overload or deficit of various Immunoglobulin classes. The IgA, IgG, and IgM tests are frequently conducted together to gain a more complete picture of a person's immune function and antigen-handling ability. So make an appointment with us at Mediyaar for your test.
Immunoglobulin M (IGM) Test Price in Allahabad
The cost of an Immunoglobulin M (IGM) Test in Allahabad can range from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, depending on the location and functionality of the diagnostic facility. Mediyaar offers the best Immunoglobulin M, IgM blood test price in Allahabad. Book home collection appointment with us and get your test done at the comfort of your home.
IMMUNOGLOBULIN M (IGM) - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 725 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - Blood (SERUM)
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Allahabad
Labs in Allahabad offering test similar to IMMUNOGLOBULIN M (IGM) (Offline – Lab visit )
Wellnes Health Care
Ghurpur Road, Karma, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 212107
Arvind Imaging Center
G-1, Ashirwad Bhawan, GT Road, Near Nyay Nagar Gate, Jhunsi, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211019
No-19/A, A N Jha Marg, George Town, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
Vandana Pathology And Research Center
72/3A, C.Y. Chintamani Road, Near Preeti Nursing Home, George Town, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
Seva Patient Care Centre
16, Allahabad Ho, Himmat Ganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211001
Indra Diagnostic Centre
55/23/1, Kamla Nehru Road, Old Katra, Nalini Photo State, Manmohan Park, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
FF-7/ Vinayak Central Plaza, Cooper Road, Back side of Big Bazar, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211001
Chandan Health Care Ltd
55/23/1, Kamala Nehru Road, Old Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
Yes Patient Care Centre
650/545, Allahabad Ho, Colonel Ganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211001
Meenu Pathology Centre
Sangam Road, Naini, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211008
N.H.2, Sohabatiya Bagh, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211006
Shiv Dental Clinic And Pathology
163/147 vivekanand marg Sundaram Tower, Allahabad City, Hanuman Mandir Crossing, Rambagh, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211003
Aarav Pathology And Aarav Neuro Clinic
58, Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Tagore Town, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
Vimta Labs Ltd
3, Muir Road, Near Bans Mandi, Manmohan Park, Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
Yash Pathology Centre
katra Road, Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
Satya Pathology Centre
Sukhrawati Complex, LIC Colony Road, LIC BUILDING, Tagore Town, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211002
How Should an Immunoglobulin Test Be Prepared?
• Unless they are simultaneously having other tests that necessitate fasting, children can eat and drink normally. Inform your doctor about any medications your kid is taking, as certain medications can alter test results.
When an Immunoglobulin Test Is Done, What Happens Next?
• To prevent bleeding, the health care provider will withdraw the rubber band and syringe, then wrap the area using cotton or a bandage. There may be some little bruising thereafter, but this should subside within a few days.
Are there any negative consequences to taking the test?
• The Immunoglobulin M test is a safe technique with no known dangers, and any adverse effects that may occur are minor, such as stiffness in the treated area or dizziness.
What are the implications of the test results?
• The outcomes of the Immunoglobulin M test are graded as high or low. Primary or secondary immunological insufficiency could cause low IgM levels or IgM deficiency. While high IgM levels or raised IgM levels may indicate macroglobulinemia, etc.
Is there anything, in particular, that should be done before taking the test?
• The Immunoglobulin M blood test is a straightforward blood test that requires no special procedure. However, you should tell your doctor about any medications you're taking, as they may impact your IgM testing results.