Also known as insulin C-Peptide, Connecting Peptide, insulin Proinsulin C-Peptide , to help Evaluate insulin Production By the Beta Cells in the Pancreas or to help Determine the Cause of Low Blood Glucose (Hypoglycemia)
Now in Rs. 750
C PEPTIDE Test by Thyrocare is group test is now available at a discounted price of Rs. 750 which is inclusive of taxes .10-12 Hours Fasting Required for C PEPTIDE Test and sample can be collected at your home.
What is C PEPTIDE Test?
The C-peptide blood test determines how much C-peptide is present in your plasma or urine. You should know that along with insulin, C-peptide is produced in the pancreas. Insulin is a hormone that regulates the body's blood sugar levels, as we all know.
And glucose is your body's primary energy source. So, if your body isn't producing enough insulin, it could be an indication of diabetes. In simple words, the pancreas releases C-peptide and insulin in almost equal amounts at the same time.
As a consequence, a C-peptide test can disclose the amount of insulin produced by your body. As C-peptide lasts longer in the body than insulin, this testing can be a useful tool for determining insulin levels.
Test Price : Rs. 750 ( Tax included )
C PEPTIDE Test is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for C PEPTIDE Test at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your C PEPTIDE Test testing.
To discern among both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, the C-peptide test is commonly employed. When you have type 1 diabetes, your pancreas generates a small amount of insulin and C-peptide. Your body releases insulin but doesn't utilize it correctly when you have type 2 diabetes. C-peptide levels may be elevated above normal as a result of this. You can book C-peptide blood test in India with us at Mediyaar.
C PEPTIDE Test Price in India
The approximate cost of C PEPTIDE Test varies depending on several criteria, including the city, region, test accessibility, and Lab reputation. C-peptide test price in India usually ranges from 600 to 1000 rupees. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's c-peptide test in India, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you .
What is the purpose of a C-peptide test?
• If your doctor suspects you have diabetes but isn't sure whether it's type 1 or type 2, you might need a C-peptide test. If you have signs of low blood glucose, you might need a C-peptide test.
During a C-peptide test, what happens?
• A C-peptide blood test is usually administered by blood. A health care expert will collect a blood test from a vein in your arm using a tiny needle during a blood test.
Is there a C-peptide urine test available?
• Urine can also be tested for C-peptide. Your doctor may want you to collect all of the urine you pass in 24 hours. It's known as a 24-hour urine specimen test. Your health care practitioner or a laboratory specialist will supply you with a container to collect your urine in as well as for instructions on how to collect and keep your samples for this test.
Is there anything I can do to prepare for the test?
• Before a C-peptide blood test, you might have to fast for 8–12 hours. Whether your doctor has prescribed a C-peptide urine test, make sure you inquire if there are any special instructions you must follow.
Is there any danger in taking the C-peptide test?
• Having a blood test carries relatively little risk. There may be some discomfort where the needle was inserted. A urine test carries no known dangers.