We experience changes in our bodies every day. Our reaction to different substances evolves from time to time. Changes in physical, emotional, and mental conditions occur due to fluctuations in our hormones.
Hormones are molecular transmitters that are released directly into the bloodstream, where they are carried to organs and tissues throughout the body to perform their activities. Hormones come in a variety of forms that affect various biological functions and activities.
Hormone abnormalities are detected in the lab as well as through clinical signs and symptoms. Hormone irregularities can be detected via laboratory testing on physiological fluids such as blood, urine, or saliva.
If you are feeling any unusual changes in your body then you must go for hormone checkup packages in acharipallam.
A hormone checkup test will help you in understanding the transformations inside your body and the absence of any important aspects.
Pathology Labs in acharipallam for Hormone Checkups
What are the types of hormones?
There are almost 8 types of hormones:
• Growth Hormone
• Thyroid Hormone
How do hormones affect various elements of physiological activities and processes?
• Hormones affect various aspects by; Evolution and development, Food item metabolism, Sexual function, reproductive growth, reproductive health, mental function, and mood, and maintaining body temperature and quenching thirst.
How can you naturally treat hormonal imbalance?
• Eat a good amount of protein, exercise, dodge sugar, and refined carbs, manage stress levels, avoid overeating and undereating.
Which type of test is done to check hormone disbalance?
• A blood sample test is done to check the hormone-related diseases.
How many tests are there in hormone checkup packages?
There are almost 11 tests in the hormone checkup package:
1. ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE
2. 17 OH PROGESTERONE
3. THYROGLOBULIN (TG)
5. HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH)
6. PROLACTIN (PRL)
7. FREE THYROXINE (FT4)
8. FREE TRIIODOTHYRONINE (FT3)
9. TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
10. TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)