FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE test in Delhi
Food intolerance test for allergy including 1 tests .
Now in Rs 6900
> Test type : Blood ( SERUM ) Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
A Food Intolerance Test is a blood test that is used to recognize hypersensitivity to any indisputable food that might affect the digestive system negatively. Food Intolerance is a diagnostic examination that is performed by physicians in Delhi to identify foods to which a patient may be allergic or which may cause discomfort. The food Intolerance test in Delhi can be performed through a blood test which can identify & determine the food origin of such symptoms and advise on the most effective course of therapy.
People affected by Food Intolerance are sure to feel uneasy right after eating indisputable food. Although the symptoms of Food Intolerance are very common and not that dangerous, the seriousness of these symptoms depends on the amount of food being eaten. Although, it takes a few hours after the ingestion of food and takes many days to get cured.
FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 6900 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - Blood ( SERUM )
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Delhi
List of test included in FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE , Delhi
Labs in Delhi offering test similar to FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE
Symptoms & causes of Food Intolerance
The primary cause of food Intolerance is the inability of the digestive system to generate enough of the necessary enzymes required to digest the food. You may be more susceptible to food allergies if you have a disorder like gastrointestinal disorder. Among them are the following:
• Gluten intolerance.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), which has ileitis and ulcerative colitis.
Symptoms of Food Intolerance Includes
• Nausea: An individual may feel uneasiness in his stomach making him have the urge to Vomit.
• Abdominal Pain: Most Common symptom is a pain in your stomach which may feel like a burn or twist.
• Bloating: Trapping of gas and having a sense of fullness in your Tummy can be experienced by the patient.
• Heartburn: Tingling burning and throbbing caused in the upper and middle chest, which may radiate to the neck and throat and become more severe when you lie down.
• Headache: A headache may be the first symptom of an illness in the stomach brought on by poor digestion.
Faqs for Food intolerance test in Delhi
What is the Food Intolerance Test Price in Delhi?
Well-reputed Pathology Labs in Delhi charges may range between 8,000 to 15000. Mediyaar.com through its partner lab Thyrocare offers to discount of up to 60%, Book a test online and get the service right at your doorstep.
What is the difference between Food Intolerance & Food Allergy Test
“Food Intolerance” and “Food Allergy” are different from each other, and the method of their testing is also different. People might get confused between “Food Intolerance” and “Food Allergy”, as both of them have conjoining symptoms. Food Allergy affects the immune system of a person, whereas Food Intolerance affects the digestive system.
A Food Allergy Test is done using a simple skin prick test. This skin prick test identifies the food item a person reacts with. A Food Allergy test usually goes by applying a small amount of the doubted food item on your skin. Later the doctor pricks your skin using a needle to discover if you are reacting to that food item. Whereas a Food Intolerance Test is done using a Blood test method.
|Particulars||Food Intolerance||Food Allergy|
|Impacts||On Digestive System||On immune System|
|Common Symptoms||Indigestion, Abdominal Pain, Heartburn, Bloating||Nausea, Upset Stomach Vomiting, Rashes on the skin|
|Intensity||Won't harm You if you consume little amount of food.||Can severely Affect Your health Even if you consume a little amount.|
|Period of reaction||Symptoms are Detected within an Hour or few||Symptoms can be noticed within a couple of Minutes|
|Severity||Not Life-threatening but can trigger neurological disease in the long run.||It is Life- Threatening to an extent that you may develop anaphylaxis|
Why take a Food Intolerance Test?
The following are the reasons to go for a food intolerance test
• To Detect sensitivity toward Certain foods
• To eliminate foods that trigger those synonyms
• To locate Hidden Symptoms
• To get Scale or Reactivity towards Different Food
What are the uses of the Food Intolerance Test?
• Hidden Disease: Lack of testing can make you prone to certain hidden diseases and symptoms which you probably have ignored but it could be the root cause of having intolerance toward certain food
• Health Diet: Food Intolerance tests your tolerance toward multiple foods in Reds, greens, and yellow. This would help you to figure out which food to eliminate, which one to eat moderately, and which food to eat more often.
• Accurate Result: Self-testing with limited knowledge could leave some symptoms undiscovered. The food Intolerance test can help you screen every symptom.
How to book Food Intolerance in Delhi?
To book Food Intolerance Test in Delhi, You may schedule an appointment online at mediyaar.com. A confirmation with a time slot for your test will be sent to your email and SMS, Additionally, the blood sample will be collected from the given address of your home or office in Delhi. The report is sent to you through email in 24 to 48 hours, however, you may also choose to get a hard copy of the report by paying Rs. 75 extra.
How is the Food Intolerance Test performed?
A sample of blood would be drawn from a vein of the patient and used in the analysis. It's important to note that though fasting is not mandatory one must refrain from eating and drinking for up to 8-10 hours prior to giving the sample which may result in more accurate results.
What is the normal Food Intolerance level?
The food intolerance test measures three levels of sensitivity toward food - high, moderate, and low. When it's high, it means someone's immune system is having a severe response to certain meals. Borderline, indicate a sign of milder antibody reactivity to some meals and if you have no specific dietary intolerances, you will fall under the "Normal" category. Which is less than 24 IU/ml?
Who needs to take a Food Intolerance test?
If you or your loved ones are detecting the mentioned symptoms after consuming a certain meal then it is the right time for you to get the test done. The test would help you eliminate certain food from your diet. You can take the test as a preventive measure to avoid potential risks. Furthermore, these illnesses can be an obstacle to your workplace and social life.
What happens if the Food Intolerance level is high or medium?
• In the high range - When it's high, >30 IU/ml it means someone's immune system is having a severe response to certain meals. The best way to alleviate your symptoms is to cut out or drastically reduce your consumption of these meals for a minimum of three months.
• Medium Having a borderline (24-30 IU/ml) result implies a milder antibody reactivity to some meals. The recommendation is to cut down or shift these items for at least three months, to avoid moving them from the borderline to the high category.
What are the 3 most common food intolerances?
The most common food intolerance is lactose intolerance being 60% of the world population diagnosed with it. Here a person develops an inability to digest lactose present in milk products. The second one is gluten. Research shows that about 30% of the population is prone to gluten intolerance which is a type of protein present in various foods such as wheat, barley, spelled, etc. The third most common food Intolerance category is Caffeine affecting 10% of the globe.
• Lactose: Lactose is a type of sugar that is found in milk and dairy products. Lactose is useful for making lactase enzymes. This lactase enzyme is present in the digestive system of the body to break down lactose. Thus, a person with Lactose Intolerance is unable to make lactase enzymes. It is one of the most common food intolerances.
• Histamine: Histamine is a type of chemical which is found in pineapples, bananas, red wine, white wine, avocados, chocolates, and cheese. Histamine is present in the digestive system and is responsible for making diamine oxidase enzymes. A histamine-intolerant person is unable to break down diamine oxidase.
• Gluten: Gluten is a protein that is typically found in wheat, barley, and rye. However, Gluten sensitivity is different from celiac disease. A person suffering from Gluten Intolerance will feel uneasy and suffer from pain if he intakes food that contains gluten.
What Happens if The Food Intolerance Level Is High or Low?
Every person has a normal Food Intolerance Level to maintain which is below 24 U/ml. If by any chance a person is found to be highly food intolerant or less food intolerant, he should immediately visit a certified doctor to get cured. The common symptoms of Food Intolerance might become severe if not cured at the proper time.
What Happens If You Keep Eating Food You Are Intolerant To?
The symptoms of Food Intolerance might sound common, but even common and easy symptoms can become severe if not cured. If a person keeps on eating the food, he is intolerant to, he might suffer the adverse effects of those common symptoms. Thus, ending up damaging the digestive system.