Also known as Hla-B27 antigen
Now in Rs. 1400
HLA-B27 Test by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 1500 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 1400 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for HLA-B27 Test and sample can be collected at your home.
HLA-B27 is a particular protein present on the surface of cells. The DNA that codes for the HLA-B27 protein is sometimes referred to as HLA-B27. When you take the HLA-B27 blood test, it determines the presence or absence of HLA-B27 protein on the surface of a person's white blood cells.
HLA-B27 Test is done to see if you have HLA-B27 on the surface of your cells. It further detects whether you have an autoimmune illness linked to HLA-B27 or not. Sometimes our immune system attacks our body cells and tissues by mistake, and that's when autoimmune diseases develop. So, if you are noticing any symptoms, schedule an HLA-B27 test in India with Mediyaar.
Test Price : Rs. 1400 ( Tax included )
HLA-B27 Test is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for HLA-B27 Test at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your HLA-B27 Test testing.
What is the HLA-B27 Test?
Human leukocyte antigens are those proteins in our body that assist our immunity system and distinguish between different cells in the body. All of us have a set of HLA genes we have inherited that lead to the various antigens found on our cell surfaces. Everyone's HLA combination is different and it's determined by the presence and absence of antigens.
HLA-B27 Test Price in India
Price: Starting at Rs.1400
• The fact that Mediyaar offers low-cost health tests is the major reason why you should choose it for this test. And the HLA-B27 blood test in India is now available at a reduced price at Mediyaar. If you prefer, you can take the test in the comfort of your own home or office. So, don't put it off any longer and fill out the form to have your sample collected.
Why is the HLA-B27 Test Done?
• The HLA-B27 blood test online is used to help confirm or reinforce a probable diagnosis of reactive arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, anterior uveitis etc. Always keep in mind that this test is not a diagnostic test. This means that it cannot be used to detect or rule out a condition.
When should we take the HLA-B27 test?
• When you experience chronic or acute pain and swelling in the spine, chest, eyes, neck, or joints, you should take this test. Moreover, if your doctor feels the reason behind the pain is an autoimmune condition linked to the existence of HLA-B27, you should take this test. When somebody has persistent uveitis, an HLA-B27 test might be required.
What do the results of this test mean?
• A positive HLA-B27 blood test indicates that the individual is at a higher risk of acquiring autoimmune disorders. If an HLA-B27 test comes out negative, the problem was not found. This does not rule out the possibility that the person tested has the presumed condition, as people without the HLA-B27 antigen might also have autoimmune disorders.
How Long Does the HLA-B27 Test Results take?
• This is dependent on the lab you choose to conduct the testing. HLA-B27 antigen testing necessitates the use of specialist equipment and knowledge so it isn't something that every laboratory provides. You need to submit your blood sample to a reference laboratory, and it may take a few days to get the results.
Who is more prone to developing a disease related to HLA-B27?
• Though males are more likely to develop disorders linked to HLA-B27, females can also be impacted. The indications and symptoms of the disorders, on the other hand, are generally milder in women. HLA-B27 may now be divided into subgroups thanks to modern genetic testing tools. And, more than 100 distinct subtypes have been found so far.