FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE test in Guwahati
Food intolerance test for allergy including 217 tests .
Now in Rs 8000
> Test type : Blood ( SERUM ) Sample Collection at home
> Pre-Test info: Fasting Not Required
> Test Report : Delivered within 12 Hrs
A Food Intolerance Test is a checkup that is used to recognize hypersensitive to any indisputable food that might affect the digestive system negatively. It is a diagnostic examination that is performed by physicians to identify foods to which a patient may be allergic or which may cause discomfort. The food Intolerance test in Guwahati can be performed through a blood test which can identify & determine the food origin of such symptoms and advise on the most effective course of therapy.
People affected are sure to feel uneasy right after eating indisputable food. Although the symptoms are very common and not that dangerous, the seriousness of these symptoms depends on the amount of food being eaten. Although, it takes a few hours after the ingestion of food and takes many days to get cured.
FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE - Additional Info
Test Price : Rs. 8000 ( Tax included )
- Fasting Not Required
- Sample Type - Blood ( SERUM )
- Highly specific
- Affordable technique
- Fill the booking form
- Expert collect sample @ Home
- Get report in 24/48 hrs
- Serviceable City:Guwahati
List of test included in FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE , Guwahati
Labs in Guwahati offering test similar to FOOD INTOLERANCE PROFILE
G S Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati, Assam - 781005
Bliss Diagnostic Centre
Ganeshguri Charali, R G Baruah Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam - 781005
Ayursundra One Stop Medical Centre
G S Road, Lachit Nagar, Guwahati, Assam - 781007
Kath Mill Complex, Binovanagar, Guwahati, Assam - 781018
11, Back side of U C O Bank, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam - 781011
Bliss Diagnostic Centre
Ganeshguri Charali, R G Baruah Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam - 781005
Central Nurshing Home
Survey Bus Stop, Basistha Road, Beltola, Guwahati, Assam - 781028
Arihant Diagnostic Centre
1st Floor, D.P. Kataki Commercial Complex Rehabari, A K Azad Road, Guwahati, Assam - 781008
K K Centre
Lalganesh Road, Odalbakra, Guwahati, Assam - 781034
Symptoms & causes
The primary cause is the inability of the digestive system to generate enough of the necessary enzymes required to digest the food. You may be more susceptible to food allergies if you have a disorder like gastrointestinal disorder. Among them are the following:
• Gluten intolerance.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), which has ileitis and ulcerative colitis.
• Nausea: An individual may feel uneasiness in his stomach making him have the urge to Vomit.
• Abdominal Pain: Most Common symptom is a pain in your stomach which may feel like a burn or twist.
• Bloating: Trapping of gas and having a sense of fullness in your Tummy can be experienced by the patient.
• Heartburn: Tingling burning and throbbing caused in the upper and middle chest, which may radiate to the neck and throat and become more severe when you lie down.
• Headache: A headache may be the first symptom of an illness in the stomach brought on by poor digestion.
What is the Food Intolerance Test Price in guwahati?
The average test would cost around INR between 8,000 to 15000 in guwahati, But you can get the best price in guwahati for your intolerance test on Mediyaar.com. The test is conducted at Thyrocare labs which checks more than 200 food items, It can be Booked online and samples can be collected at your home.
What is the difference between Food Intolerance & Food Allergy Test
They are different from each other, and the method of their testing is also different. People might get confused between them as both of them has conjoining symptoms. Food Allergy affects the immune system of a person, whereas Intolerance affects the digestive system.
A Food Allergy Test is done using a simple skin prick test. This skin prick test identifies the food item a person reacts with. This test usually goes by applying a small amount of the doubted food item on your skin. Later the doctor pricks your skin using a needle to discover if you are reacting to that food item. Whereas Food Intolerance is done using a Blood test method.
|Particulars||Food Intolerance||Food Allergy|
|Impacts||On Digestive System||On immune System|
|Common Symptoms||Indigestion, Abdominal Pain, Heartburn, Bloating||Nausea, Upset Stomach Vomiting, Rashes on the skin|
|Intensity||Won't harm You if you consume little amount of food.||Can severely Affect Your health Even if you consume a little amount.|
|Period of reaction||Symptoms are Detected within an Hour or few||Symptoms can be noticed within a couple of Minutes|
|Severity||Not Life-threatening but can trigger neurological disease in the long run.||It is Life- Threatening to an extent that you may develop anaphylaxis|
Why take this Test?
The following are the reasons to go for a test:-
• To Detect sensitivity toward Certain foods
• To eliminate foods that trigger those synonyms
• To locate Hidden Symptoms
• To get Scale or Reactivity towards Different Food
What are the uses of the Test?
• Hidden Disease: Lack of testing can make you prone to certain hidden diseases and symptoms which you probably have ignored but it could be the root cause of having intolerance toward certain food
• Health Diet: It tests your tolerance toward multiple foods in Reds, greens, and yellow. This would help you to figure out which food to eliminate, which one to eat moderately, and which food to eat more often.
• Accurate Result: Self-testing with limited knowledge could leave some symptoms undiscovered. The test can help you screen every Symptoms.
How to book Food Intolerance in guwahati?
You may schedule an appointment online at mediyaar.com. A confirmation with a time slot for your test will be sent to your email and sms, Additionally, the blood sample will be collected from the given address of your home or officein guwahati. The report is sent to you through email in 24 to 48 hours, however, you may also choose to get a hard copy of the report by paying Rs. 75 extra.
How is the Test Performed?
A sample of blood would be drawn from a vein of the patient and used in the analysis. It's important to note that though fasting is not mandatory one must refrain from eating and drinking for up to 8-10 hours prior to giving the sample which may result in more accurate results.
What is the normal Food Intolerance level?
The test measures three levels of sensitivity toward food - high, moderate, and low. When it's high, it means someone's immune system is having a severe response to certain meals. Borderline, indicate a sign of milder antibody reactivity to some meals and if you have no specific dietary intolerances, you will fall under the "Normal" category. Which is less than 24 IU/ml?
Who needs to take this test?
If you or your loved ones are detecting the mentioned symptoms after consuming a certain meal then it is the right time for you to get the test done. The test would help you eliminate certain food from your diet. You can take the test as a preventive measure to avoid potential risks. Furthermore, these illnesses can be an obstacle to your workplace and social life.
What happens if the Food Intolerance level is high or medium?
• In the high range - When it's high, >30 IU/ml it means someone's immune system is having a severe response to certain meals. The best way to alleviate your symptoms is to cut out or drastically reduce your consumption of these meals for a minimum of three months.
• Medium Having a borderline (24-30 IU/ml) result implies milder antibody reactivity to some meals. The recommendation is to cut down or shift these items for at least three months, to avoid moving them from the borderline to the high category.
What are the 3 most common food intolerances?
The most common is lactose intolerance being 60% of the world population diagnosed with it. Here a person develops an inability to digest lactose present in milk products. The second one is gluten. Research shows that about 30% of the population is prone to gluten intolerance which is a type of protein present in various foods such as wheat, barley, spelled, etc. The third most common food Intolerance category is Caffeine affecting 10% of the globe.
• Lactose: Lactose is a type of sugar that is found in milk and dairy products. Lactose is useful for making lactase enzymes. This lactase enzyme is present in the digestive system of the body to break down lactose. Thus, a person with Lactose Intolerance is unable to make lactase enzymes.
• Histamine: Histamine is a type of chemical which is found in pineapples, bananas, red wine, white wine, avocados, chocolates, and cheese. Histamine is present in the digestive system and is responsible for making diamine oxidase enzymes. A histamine-intolerant person is unable to break down diamine oxidase.
• Gluten: Gluten is a protein that is typically found in wheat, barley, and rye. However, Gluten sensitivity is different from celiac disease. A person suffering from Gluten Intolerance will feel uneasy and suffer from pain if he intakes food that contains gluten.
What happens if the level is high or Low?
Every person has a normal Food Intolerance Level to maintain which is below 24 U/ml. If by any chance a person is found to be highly food intolerant or less food intolerant, he should immediately visit a certified doctor to get cured. The common symptoms might become severe if not cured at the proper time.
What happens if you keep eating food you are intolerant to?
The symptoms might sound common, but even common and easy symptoms can become severe if not cured. If a person keeps on eating the food, he is intolerant to, he might suffer the adverse effects of those common symptoms. Thus, ending up damaging the digestive system.