Also known as total Testosterone, Bioavailable Testosterone , to Detect an Abnormal Testosterone Level in Males and Females
Now in Rs. 740
FREE TESTOSTERONE by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 750 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 740 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for FREE TESTOSTERONE and sample can be collected at your home.
Testosterone levels in the blood are measured through testosterone testing. Testosterone is a necessary hormone for both men and women, although it is the primary sex hormone in men. Muscle growth, voice depth, and sperm production are all aided by it.
Females have substantially lower testosterone levels than males. It aids hormone balance, controls several physical systems, and promotes libido in females. A human's levels of testosterone may be low for a multiplicity of factors. A doctor may request several tests based on their suspicions about the problem.
Doctors can use a Free testosterone blood test to see if a patient has too much or too little testosterone in their bloodstream, which can help them detect underlying issues. Tests for testosterone are divided into two types: those that assess total (bound and free) testosterone in the bloodstream and those that assess free testosterone.
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
FREE TESTOSTERONE is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for FREE TESTOSTERONE at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your FREE TESTOSTERONE testing.
What is a Free Testosterone Test?
A Free testosterone blood test is a basic blood test that is used to determine testosterone levels. Doctors will perform a physical exam to check for indicators of low or high levels of testosterone. Before conducting the blood test, they may inquire about the person's medical background and any drugs they are taking.
Doctors usually conduct testing first thing in the morning, when hormone levels are at their peak. A tiny needle is used to take a sample of blood from the arm for the blood test. This procedure takes only a few minutes on average. You can have your test booked here at Mediyaar.
Free Testosterone Test Price in India
Price: Starting from Rs. 600 to 1000
A Free Testosterone blood test cost in India from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, and depending on the location and conveniences of the test centre. We are offering you the best free testosterone test price
Is it possible to boost free testosterone naturally?
• To naturally enhance levels of testosterone, there isn't much that could be done. Lifestyle modification, such as frequent exercise, proper eating, keeping a healthy weight, and avoiding the use of illegal drugs and/or excessive alcohol, can help preserve testosterone levels within an average limit.
Is there any danger in taking the test?
• Getting a blood test carries relatively little risk. You may experience little pain or bruising where the injection was inserted, but most symptoms fade rapidly.
How does a free testosterone level test work?
• With the help of a little needle, a health care practitioner will draw blood from a vein in the arm. A blood specimen will be obtained into a tube or vial once the procedure is done. When the needle goes in or out, it may ache a little. It normally takes less than 5 minutes for this task.
How much free testosterone is considered normal?
• Normal testosterone levels in healthy males range from 350 to 1000 nanograms per deciliter. To keep testosterone in this zone, regular physiology allows the mind and testes to collaborate.
What factors could influence the test results?
• Some medications may have an impact on your test findings. Antifungal medications, such as ketoconazole, and hormone medications are among them. If you take the test later in the day, your testosterone level may appear to be lower than it actually is.