Also known as Platelet-Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase Paf-Ah Plac , to help Determine your Risk of Developing Cardiovascular Disease (Cvd), including your Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
Now in Rs. 300
LP-PLA2 by Thyrocare is group test is now available at a discounted price of Rs. 300 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for LP-PLA2 and sample can be collected at your home.
Do you want to learn about the LP PLA2 Test? Well, continue reading to learn everything there is to know about it. So, the LP PLA2 test detects a unique lipoprotein in your blood called Lp-PLA2. This test is commonly used to determine your risk of heart problems and strokes.
Lp-PLA2 is an enzyme that appears to be involved in venous inflammation. It's also suggested to contribute to the development of atherosclerosis. This test also determines the amount of Lp-PLA2 in the blood and its activity.
One should know that Lipids are fats found in the bloodstream of our bodies. And Lipoproteins are fat-protein combos that transport fats into the bloodstream.
Test Price : Rs. 300 ( Tax included )
LP-PLA2 is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for LP-PLA2 at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your LP-PLA2 testing.
You may have fatty accumulation in your arteries that are in danger of tearing and causing cardiac disease or stroke if you have Lp-PLA2 in your blood. In that kind of situation, this test may assist you in determining which treatments are most effective in preventing a stroke.
So, if you're noticing any related symptoms which are indicating that you're having any cardiac disease, you should book a test with us at Mediyaar.
LP PLA2 Test Pricing in India
Price: Starting from Rs. 300
The Lp-PLA2 test is a more accurate predictor for diagnosing heart disease. So, if you have any doubts related to your health, why not take this cardiac test? The advantage is that this test is available at a low cost in India. The LP PLA2 test price in India starts from Rs. 300.
What is the purpose of the Lp-PLA2 test?
• If a person is at intermediate or high risk of cardiovascular attack or stroke, this test may be required. So, if a person exhibits signs that indicate he or she is suffering from heart problems, they should opt for this test.
What additional tests could I have in addition to this one?
• A C-reactive protein blood test can also be ordered by your doctor. CRP also indicates inflammation, which can result in heart disease or stroke. So, if the Lp-PLA2 test results are unclear, the doctor can request another such test.
What do the results of the Lp-PLA2 test mean?
• The results of the LP-PLA2 test can differ based on a person's age, sexuality, medical history, and other factors. As a result, you may have heart disease. Or your test results could indicate that you are not experiencing any issues. Discuss the implications of your test results with your healthcare professional.
Is there any danger to one's health if they take this test?
• A blood test involving a needle contains various hazards. Clotting, inflammation, bruises, and dizziness are some of the symptoms. You may even feel a tiny sting when the syringe pricks your arm. But not for a long time.
What factors could impact my test outcomes?
• Certain medications may have an impact on your results. Beta-blockers and steroids are examples of these. Excessive eating in the days leading up to the test can also have an impact on your results.