Also known as (Hbsag) , test for Active or Chronic Hepatitis B
Now in Rs. 640
ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 650 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 640 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL and sample can be collected at your home.
On the surface of HBV are proteins called antigens, which induce your body's immune response. Surface Antigens for Hepatitis B (HBsAg) can be discovered in your bloodstream within a few weeks of the infection starts.
One of the first indications of a hepatitis B infection is the appearance of these symptoms. HBV can spread by blood, genital fluid, and vaginal secretions. Indications of hepatitis B can take months to appear when you've already been affected.
If your healthcare professional suspects you have an HBV-related liver infection, you might need that test. If you have hepatitis B indications, you will need this test. Symptoms usually appear gradually.
Test Price : Rs. 640 ( Tax included )
ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your ANTI HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN - TOTAL testing.
What Is Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Test?
This Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) - Total Test examines your blood for hepatitis B surface antigens. The test is performed to determine if you have a fresh or long-term HBV infection.
Many patients are asymptomatic or simply feel as if they are suffering from a mild case of the flu. Signs may not appear until the infection is severe or recurrent. So book your test now with us at Mediyaar.
Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Test Pricing in India:
Price: Starting from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000
An Anti Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Test in India might cost somewhere between Rs 200 to Rs 1000, relying on the region and features of the health centre.
What additional tests could I have in addition to this one?
• Other blood tests to detect HBV may be ordered by your healthcare professional. Antigens on the bacteria's surface, envelope, and base, as well as resistance to these antigens, can be found using these tests. The signs of all five types of hepatitis are very similar. As a result, this blood test is frequently used in conjunction with some other hepatitis blood tests to inform your physician of the virus type and stage of illness you may have.
What do the findings of my tests imply?
• Test results may differ relying on your age, gender, medical history, test procedures, and other factors. Negative or nonreactive results indicate that no hepatitis B surface antigens (HBsAg) were identified.
Is there any danger in taking this test?
• A HBsAg blood test at Home involving a needle entails various hazards. Bleeding, infection, bruises, and lightheadedness are some of the symptoms. You may feel a tiny sting or pain when the syringe pricks your arm or hand. It's possible that the area will be uncomfortable afterwards.
What is the best way for me to prepare for this test?
• This test does not require any preparation. Make sure your doctor is aware of all the medications, herbs, minerals, and additions you're taking. This includes all the non-prescribed and illegal medications as well.
Why is this test being conducted?
• Hepatitis B is a liver infection caused by a viral infection. Hepatitis B lab tests can reveal current virus Infection, previous HBV transmission, or virus immunity.