Anti Hev is a test for the Diagnosis of Acute or Recent Hepatitis E infection
Now in Rs. 940
ANTI HEPATITIS E VIRUS (Anti HEV) - IgM by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 950 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 940 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for ANTI HEPATITIS E VIRUS (Anti HEV) - IgM and sample can be collected at your home.
The IgM antibody against the Hepatitis E Virus is measured in this test. Non-A, non B ET Hepatitis is another name for Hepatitis E. This virus has the ability to infect the digestion process. Anti-HEV IgM can be seen in the bloodstream, plasma, or serum of patients with acute hepatitis E.
The hepatitis E virus (HEV) produces self-limiting acute infectious hepatitis and is the most common source of non-A, non-B hepatitis communicated enterically. People are the breeding grounds of HEV, although reservoirs include animals such as pigs (and possibly other kinds).
The virus is usually spread by the faecal-oral pathway, with faeces-contaminated drinking water being the most often recorded mode of transmission.
During the asymptomatic phase, Anti-HEV IgM and IgG titres keep rising. Between 3-6 months of active disease, the anti-HEV IgM titre rises during the symptomatic period and then drops to initial levels.
Test Price : Rs. 940 ( Tax included )
ANTI HEPATITIS E VIRUS (Anti HEV) - IgM is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for ANTI HEPATITIS E VIRUS (Anti HEV) - IgM at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your ANTI HEPATITIS E VIRUS (Anti HEV) - IgM testing.
What Is Anti Hepatitis E Virus (Anti HEV) - IgM Test?
The Anti Hepatitis E Virus (Anti HEV) - IgM Test for the Hepatitis E Virus (HEV) is an indicator of acute hepatitis E infection. Anti-HIV IgM antibodies emerge early in the infection and continue at elevated amounts for 8 weeks, after which they rapidly diminish. As a result, the test is useful in detecting recent infections.
Anti Hepatitis E Virus (Anti HEV) - IgM Test Price in India:-
An Anti Hepatitis E Virus (Anti HEV) - IgM Test could cost between Rs 600 to1000, depending on the location and diagnostic centre services. Mediyaar offers the best Anti-HEV IgM Test Price in India. Book home collection appointment with us and get your test done at the comfort of your home.
What are the implications of the test results?
• You got acute Hepatitis E infection if your test report is positive. Negative findings suggest that there has been no fresh or acute infection. It is advisable that you repeat with anti-HEV IgM and anti-HEV IgG after 4 to 6 weeks.
Is there anything I should do to prepare for the test?
• Anti-HEV IgM antibodies do not require any particular preparatory work. Before getting HEV Antibodies, tell your doctor if you're taking any medicines or have any pre-existing medical issues or sensitivities. Your specialist will offer you particular instructions based on your circumstance.
What is the test's methodology?
• A blood specimen is used to perform the Anti-HEV IgM antibody test. EIA stands for enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, and it is a test which discovers and quantifies antigens in your bloodstream. This assessment will determine whether you have antibodies linked to certain communicable diseases.
Is there any risk associated with taking the Anti-HEV IgM Test?
• Taking a blood test poses very little risk. There may be some discomfort or redness where the shot was given, but most signs will go away quickly.
What is the blood test's procedure?
• The belt and needle will be removed to avoid bleeding, and the site will be wrapped with gauze or a bandage. There might be minor swelling after that, but it should go away in a very few days.