An IgA test diagnose problems with the immune system, intestines, and kidneys. It may be done in kids who have recurrent infections
Now in Rs. 740
IMMUNOGLOBULIN A (IGA) by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 750 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 740 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for IMMUNOGLOBULIN A (IGA) and sample can be collected at your home.
IgA is mostly found in mucosal areas such as the stomach, saliva, tears, human milk, respiratory system, and urogenital tract, and it aids in the prevention of pathogen colonisation. IgA comes in two forms: IgA 1 and IgA 2. Both are glycosylated proteins, and while IgA1 is mainly located in serum and is referred to as Serum IgA, IgA2 is primarily found in secretions and is referred to as Secretory IgA2.
However, IgA blood tests are not very precise, which means they cannot specify the source of IgA level changes. They are simply used to monitor antibody levels, and other tests are performed in conjunction with them to determine the core source of the problem.
If an individual is caught having infections, particularly infections of the sinuses, lungs, abdomen, or intestines, a doctor will frequently recommend an Immunoglobulin Test.
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
IMMUNOGLOBULIN A (IGA) is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for IMMUNOGLOBULIN A (IGA) at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your IMMUNOGLOBULIN A (IGA) testing.
What is Immunoglobulin A (IGA) Test?
The Immunoglobulin Test, often known as an IgA blood test, determines how many IgA antibodies are present in the blood. The IgA test can also be used to check for some malignancies and autoimmune diseases.
IgA test can be done at home with the help of pathology lab experts, in which a medical representative will come to your home and collect the necessary samples of blood. The IgA blood test results would then be made available to the patient electronically. So book your test with us at Mediyaar now.
Immunoglobulin A (IGA) Test Price in India:-
An immunoglobulin A (IGA) test can cost anywhere from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, depending on the location and the medical centre's capabilities. Mediyaar offers the best IgA blood test price in India
Why Do IgA Tests Need to Be Done?
• An IgA blood test may be ordered by a doctor to diagnose issues with the immune system, intestines, or kidneys. They're also carried out on children who have a history of recurrent infections. These tests are used to detect autoimmune diseases in which the body produces antibodies against healthy cells by mistake.
How Should an Immunoglobulin Test Be Prepared?
• Unless they are simultaneously having other tests that necessitate fasting, children can eat and drink normally. Inform your doctor about any medications your kid is taking, as certain medications can alter test results.
When an Immunoglobulin Test Is Done, What Happens Next?
• To prevent bleeding, the health care provider will withdraw the rubber band and syringe, then wrap the area using cotton or a bandage. There may be some little bruising thereafter, but this should subside within a few days.
Is it True That Immunoglobulin Tests Pose Any Risks?
• An Immunoglobulin blood test is a relatively risk-free technique. The test may cause some children to feel dizzy or faint. A few children and teenagers have a great aversion to needles. If your child is nervous about the test, consult the doctor ahead of time about how to make it less stressful.
How is the test carried out?
• The IgA test is used to evaluate immunological function. The test necessitates the collection of clinical specimens from the forearm veins. For the test, there are no particular requirements.