Also known as total Immunoglobulins, Igg , test is performed to determine the presence of any infection & level of immunity of our body.
Now in Rs. 740
IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 750 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 740 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) and sample can be collected at your home.
Immunoglobulin is an antibody- like protein produced by plasma cells and lymphocytes. Immunoglobulins are classified into isotypes, which are distinct forms of the same thing. IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, and IgM are the 5 distinct immunoglobulin isotypes.
IgG is among the most prevalent antibodies in the bloodstream, accounting for almost 75% of all antibodies in the blood. Immunoglobulin G is a protein produced by plasma B lymphocytes that helps to defend bodily tissues against infection.
It also defends the fetus in the womb against infection. Immunoglobulin G is also involved in allergic reaction modulation and can help prevent IgE-mediated anaphylaxis.
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your IMMUNOGLOBULIN G (IGG) testing.
What is Immunoglobulin G (IGG) Test?
IgG Serum, Quantitative IgG, IgG blood Test, and Serum are all names for the Immunoglobulin G blood test. It's a standard blood test that determines the presence of Immunoglobulin G antibodies in the body. The IgG Serum test is used to assess whether or not the body is infected and how strong our immune system is.
The outcome of an immunoglobulin G test is classified as high or low. IgG tests are not precise, and while they can detect infections and autoimmune illnesses, they cannot determine the cause of unusual IgG levels, necessitating the use of other tests. So have yourself tested with the IGG blood test online with us at Mediyaar.
Immunoglobulin G (IGG) Test Price in India:-
Immunoglobulin G blood test price in India can vary from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, depending on the diagnostic laboratory's locality and competence. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's IGG blood test in India, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
What implications may be drawn from the results?
• High IgG levels can occur as a result of infections in the body, autoimmune illnesses such as Cirrhosis, or reactivity to particular chemicals. IgG levels that are low suggest that the body is losing protein.
What is the procedure for conducting the test?
• The Immunoglobulin G test is a relatively straightforward blood test that involves a sample of blood collected from the arm veins. The blood sample is subsequently delivered to a pathologist for analysis.
Why is the test carried out?
• Immunoglobulin tests are carried out for a variety of reasons. When the immune system isn't functioning properly, doctors employ immunoglobulin testing to assist identifies immunodeficiencies. In a child who has a lot of infections or atypical infections, physicians may anticipate immunodeficiency.
What Should We Do in Advance of an Immunoglobulin Test?
• Unless they are simultaneously having other tests that necessitate fasting, children can eat and drink normally. Inform your doctor about any medications your kid is taking, as certain medications can alter test results.
When Will the Immunoglobulin Test Results Be Available?
• The findings may take a few days to become accessible. If the test results indicate a problem, the doctor may prescribe additional tests to determine the nature of the issue and how to address it.