Also known as: Celiac Disease, Transglutaminase , Tissue antibody Iga, Dermatitis Herpetiformis, Ttg Iga, Iga anti-Ttg , test Detects antibodies to Aid in the Diagnosis of Gluten-Sensitive Enteropathy (Gse), Such as Celiac Disease and Dermatitis Herpetiformis.
Now in Rs. 740
TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE - IGA (TTG) by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 750 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 740 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE - IGA (TTG) and sample can be collected at your home.
Celiac disease is diagnosed via a tissue transglutaminase IgA (TTG) test, which is a blood test. Celiac disease is caused by an immune-mediated inflammatory reaction to gluten in the diet that is unnecessary.
If you start showing symptoms of celiac disease, such as abdominal pain, diarrhoea, or losing weight, or if you've had a genealogy of celiac disease, you should have this test. In some situations, it's also used to assess therapeutic effectiveness for celiac disease.
This test is frequently recommended as part of a Celiac Disease initial screening. Because Ttg antibody levels normally decrease the following therapy, this test can also be used to determine whether Celiac disease treatment has been beneficial. A doctor's final conclusion of Celiac Disease should be validated, and more testing or an intestinal biopsy may be required. So book Ttg bood test in India at mediyaar.
Test Price : Rs. 740 ( Tax included )
TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE - IGA (TTG) is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE - IGA (TTG) at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE - IGA (TTG) testing.
What is Tissue Transglutaminase- IgA (TTG) Test?
IgA and IgG are the two different types of Ttg antibodies that persons with Celiac Disease generally acquire. Only IgA antibodies are found in this test. Among the most popular Celiac screens is tissue transglutaminase testing, which is frequently one of the very first blood tests prescribed during diagnostics.
The Ttg blood test is perhaps the most sensitive technique for celiac disease in both children and adults over the age of three. Positive test findings show that the patient has celiac disease, whereas negative test findings demonstrate that the patient does not have celiac disease.
Tissue Transglutaminase- IgA (TTG) Test Price in India:-
Tissue Transglutaminase-IgA (TTG) Test can cost anywhere from Rs 500 to Rs 1000, based on the region and services of the testing laboratory. Mediyaar offers best Ttg blood test price in India.
What is the Purpose of Ttg-IgA Tests?
• If a kid starts showing symptoms of celiac disease, like poor growth, tummy pain, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, or rashes, a doctor may prescribe a Ttg-IgA test.
What additional tests could I have in addition to this one?
• If your doctor suspects you have celiac disease, he or she may conduct additional blood testing. These tests may search for signs of widespread inflammation or poor nutrient uptake, such as iron deficiency, low blood cell concentrations, or poorly absorbed fat in the stool, among other things.
Is there any danger in taking this test?
• A blood test involving a needle entails various hazards. Bleeding, infection, bruises, and lightheadedness are some of the symptoms. You may feel a tiny sting or pain when the syringe pricks your arm or hand. It's possible that the area will be uncomfortable afterward.
What factors could influence my test results?
• This is the most accurate and precise blood test for celiac disease diagnosis. However, 2% to 3% of celiac disease patients do not have adequate IgA antigens, and that is what the test checks for. This can culminate in a false negative.
Is there any extra preparation to do before the testing?
• If the test is used to diagnose celiac disease, you must consume a gluten-containing diet in order for the outcomes to be correct. It's because, even if you have celiac disease, an absence of gluten might result in a negative test result. As a result, you should get this test done before you quit eating gluten.