Mullerian-inhibiting Hormone (Mih), Mullerian inhibiting Factor (Mif), Mullerian-inhibiting Substance (Mis), Egg Timer Test, infertility
Now in Rs. 1900
ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 2000 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 1900 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) and sample can be collected at your home.
Want to know about AMH blood test? If yes, then here you go. So, in simple terms, the Anti-Mullerian Hormone Test determines the blood level of anti-müllerian hormone. It's like both sexes produce AMH in their reproductive tissues. And while a newborn is still in the womb, AMH plays an important role in the evolution of his or her sexual organs.
During the initial weeks of labor, a baby's sexual organs start to develop. The child will have the genes to be either a man or a female when he or she is born. If the kid possesses male (XY) DNA, high levels of AMH, as well as other male hormones, are produced. This inhibits the growth of female organs while encouraging the growth of masculine organs.
Organs of both sexes may form if there isn't enough AMH to inhibit the formation of female organs. This situation is known as ambiguous genitalia.
Test Price : Rs. 1900 ( Tax included )
ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH) testing.
What Is Anti Mullerian Hormone Test?
An AMH blood test is routinely used to measure a woman's potential to produce viable eggs. During her menstrual years, a woman's ovaries can produce hundreds of eggs. A woman's figure drops as she grows older. A woman's blood AMH level can reflect how many viable egg follicles she still has. Ovarian reserve is the term for this. You can get AMH blood test in India done at Mediyaar.
Anti Mullerian Hormone Price in India
The approximate cost of Anti-Mullerian Hormone Test varies depending on several criteria, including the city, region, test accessibility, and Lab reputation. AMH bood test price usually ranges from 1600 to 2200 rupees. Mediyaar offers the best cost for Thyrocare's AMH blood test in India, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
When is an AMH test required?
• If you are a female who is having trouble conceiving, you might need an AMH test. The test can help you determine your chances of having a child. High levels could indicate that you have more eggs present and will respond to treatment better. You could have fewer eggs produced and may not respond well to treatment if your AMH levels are low.
How does the AMH blood test work in the body?
• A tiny needle is used to obtain a blood sample from your arm by a healthcare provider. Only a little amount of blood is taken into a test tube or vial once the needle is inserted. When the syringe goes in or out, it may sting a little. It often takes around five minutes to complete the blood test.
Is there any risk associated with this AMH test?
• Having a blood test carries relatively little risk. You might notice some soreness or redness. However, the discomfort goes quickly.
Is it possible to get pregnant if your AMH level is low?
• Yes. Many females with a weak AMH spontaneously become pregnant, though this becomes less frequent when the score drops below "low." AMH levels fluctuate from month to month, and a low level does not rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
Is there any specific reason behind low AMH?
• There could be many reasons behind low Anti Mullerian Hormone. For example, it could be your age, genetic profile or other medical condition.