Also known as Tpo Ab, Thyroid antibodies, anti Thyroid antibodies, Thyroid Peroxidase antibody
Now in Rs. 990
ANTI MICROSOMAL ANTIBODY (AMA) by Thyrocare is group test which is originally priced at Rs 1100 and now available at a discounted price of Rs. 990 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for ANTI MICROSOMAL ANTIBODY (AMA) and sample can be collected at your home.
When thyroid gland cells are injured, the body's immune system creates Antithyroid Microsomal Antibodies. A thyroid gland that isn't working properly might cause a slew of issues.
Antithyroid microsomal antibodies in the blood are measured by this test. Whenever your thyroid cells are destroyed, your body produces these antigens. These hormones assist in the regulation of your metabolic activities.
The Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) test is another name for Antithyroid Microsomal Antibody (AMA). AMA blood test can be used to diagnose a variety of autoimmune illnesses in addition to thyroid conditions.
Test Price : Rs. 990 ( Tax included )
ANTI MICROSOMAL ANTIBODY (AMA) is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for ANTI MICROSOMAL ANTIBODY (AMA) at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your ANTI MICROSOMAL ANTIBODY (AMA) testing.
What is an Anti Microsomal Antibody (AMA) Test?
The Anti Microsomal Antibody (AMA) Test is used to assess the existence of antigens that indicate a destroyed thyroid gland and, as a result, an increased risk of incurring a variety of health problems.
AMA blood test, along with others, maybe ordered by your specialist to assist diagnose thyroid disorders or other autoimmune disorders. The diagnosing technique is straightforward and involves drawing blood via venipuncture. The blood sample is then analysed for specific antibodies in a research laboratory.
You may need to fast for 6 to 8 hours before the test. Prior to the planned test, patients should advise their doctors of any other medications or supplements they are taking. So, you can schedule your AMA blood test online with us at Mediyaar
AMA Test Price in India:-
AMA Blood Test price in India usually ranges from Rs 600 to Rs 1000, depending on the locale and medical center's functionality. Mediyaar offers the best Thyrocare's AMA Test Price in India, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
Why is the test carried out generally?
• This test is used to determine the aetiology of thyroid issues, such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis. The test can also be performed to determine if the thyroid is being harmed by an immunological or autoimmune illness.
When is the test result normal?
• A negative test indicates that the outcome is normal. The average limits may be different for every laboratory. Some labs may examine different specimens or utilize different metrics. Discuss the significance of your individual test results with your doctor.
Is the test risky?
• Having your blood drawn carries very little danger. The size of blood vessels differs from person to person as well as from one side of the body to the other. It may be more difficult to access a sample of blood from some persons than from others.
How is the AMA test carried out?
• It's a basic blood test that requires no specific preparation. A syringe is used to take blood from an easily obtainable vein in your arm. The region is cleansed, and a blood sample is taken before applying pressure with a cotton bud.
What does an AMA test reveal?
• An AMA blood test can reveal autoimmune disorders such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Graves syndrome, granulomatous thyroiditis, and others. Aside from this, the findings of this analysis can be used to diagnose preeclampsia, preterm delivery, recurring miscarriages, and other autoimmune diseases.