Test to help Monitor the Activity and Treatment of Autoimmune Diseases and Immune Complex-Related Diseases
Now in Rs. 500
COMPLEMENT 3 (C3) by Thyrocare is group test is now available at a discounted price of Rs. 500 which is inclusive of taxes .Fasting Not Required for COMPLEMENT 3 (C3) and sample can be collected at your home.
Complement C3 is a blood test that reveals how strong a certain protein is. The complement system includes this enzyme. The complement system consists of almost 60 proteins found in blood plasma and on the surfaces of certain cells.
Your medical doctor can use this data to identify and track the progress of certain disorders. Systemic lupus erythematosus is among the disorders that frequently cause aberrant C3 (SLE).
The proteins collaborate with your immunity mechanism to safeguard your body from viruses and eliminate dead cells and foreign matter. Complement protein insufficiency can be inherited in rare cases. These persons are more likely to contract infections or develop autoimmune diseases.
Test Price : Rs. 500 ( Tax included )
COMPLEMENT 3 (C3) is a health checkup package which
includes important parameters.
Get tested for COMPLEMENT 3 (C3) at fully automated diagnostic laboratory Thyrocare which has Centralized Processing Lab (CPL) in Mumbai for esoteric tests and Regional Processing Labs in major cities of India.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited has huge set up covering over 2 Lakh sq. ft. floor area ensures zero error processing if approx 50 thousand specimens and over 3 lakh Clinical investigations per day is the right choice for your COMPLEMENT 3 (C3) testing.
What is The Complement 3 (C3) Test?
In the complement system, C3 protein is the most significant and plentiful protein. It engulfs bacteria and kills them. The Complement 3 (C3) blood Test assesses complement C3 levels and compares them to those of other complement system components.
If your healthcare professional suspects you have lupus or a similar autoimmune condition, you may need this test. Now is the time to schedule your C3 blood test online with Mediyaar.
Complement 3 (C3) Test Price in India:
A Complement 3 (C3) blood Test price in India might be from Rs 400 to Rs 800, according to the location and support provided by the health clinic. Mediyaar offers the best Thyrocare's Complement 3 (C3) Test Price in India, our popular & convenient home service is available at most of the pin codes in your city. The technician visits your home or office at a date & time slot selected by you.
What is the procedure for administering the test to children?
• A sharpened tool called a lancet can be used to penetrate the skin and cause it to bleed in newborns and young children. The blood is collected in a pipette, a tiny glass tube, or on a slide or sample strip. If there would be any bleeding, a bandage can be applied to the region.
What additional tests could I have in addition to this one?
• A complete complement activity test may be ordered by your doctor. CH50 is another name for this. This test evaluates all nine complement system elements, from C1 to C9. A complement C4 test is frequently ordered in conjunction with a complement C3 test by healthcare practitioners.
What do the findings of the tests imply?
• A Complement C3 blood test should be between 80 and 160 milligrammes per deciliter (mg/dL), or 0.8 and 1.6 grammes per litre (g/L). However, test results may differ relying on your age, sex, medical history, test procedures, and other factors.
Is there any danger in taking this test?
• A blood test with a syringe carries some hazards. Bleeding, infection, bruises, and lightheadedness are some of the symptoms. You may find a small sting or discomfort when the injection pricks your arm. It's possible that the area will be uncomfortable afterward.
How do you prepare for this test?
• Complement C3 blood test does not require any preparation. All drugs, medicines, minerals, and nutrients you're taking should be reported to your medical provider.